LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girija (lawyer)     12 February 2013

Need an advise and help for a chennai woman living in lodon

Hi, I am Girija from london, i have a neighbour her who is from chennai. she has been married for nearly 8 years. she says this 8 years has been hell to her. she was being forced for everything  by her husband. he even used to beat her up. i remember seeing her running on to the streets to get rid of the tension created by him.  she says she took this all only for her son. now the husband has abandoned the son and wife in london with nothing. right now he is in his home town with is parents. before leaving london he did not even let them know that he is absconding from his responsibility. i can witness that i used to hear her screams in night every day. she even complained here about him. now she has nothing to live or to maintain her sons costs. when she is trying to contact him he is not facing her, and more over the relatives are also taunting her that when he is not interested to talk why is she trying to talk to him. she has no finance to take help from an expensive to solve her problem.

could anyone come forward to suggest her or help her in her situation. if anyone comes forward i can get more details of her and also can make her get enough courage to start her fight for her rights on that coward.

thankyou , i will be looking for the response from someone to show her that there is lot of help she can get if she start looking for it.

girija

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 February 2013

Ask her to contact Indian Highcommission immediately. She can get advice about her rights in India and UK from threm

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     12 February 2013

Hi Girija,

If your friend husband belongs to TN, write online complaint to Police commisioner, disctrict, copy, TN state women commision, and CC to Chief minister ( TN secretariate). Also write to High commisioner london as shonne sir suggested. Really online TN complaints, they take care, I got remedy fast when my sisters were subjected to threat and I filed online complaint in same way from US.

Let us discuss with all legal experts post her safe return to India.

Regargs

Mani

Girija (lawyer)     12 February 2013

thankyou for this speedy response. she is supposed to complaint  to sp at her husbands place through online. i will be updating her updates, to confirm if she is in right track. thankyou once again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register