Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Julie   17 November 2016

Need help

Hi,

I am working with an IT company since 2007. I joined this company as trainee and promoted as Assistant Manager HR. It has been 9 yrs working in a same company. I handed every gamut’s of HR. I worked end-to-end Generalist role like Induction / Exit formalities(f & f Settlement), Employee Engagements, Salary Negotiation, Entire Recruitment cycle, Separation- Succession Planning, Policy Making/ Updating, Handling entire GPA & GMC related concerns/ Insurance Claims settlement.
Organized employee engagement activities monthly, involve in Reward & Recognition, Grievances handling, Monthly coordination with finance department for TAX, PF transfer/withdrawal. Involved in analyzing organization attrition rate, Performance management, Appraisal Policies.

My company all of sudden shifted to Delhi. We all came to know on Monday when we reached offices. Our COO of the company has dropped the mail on Friday i.e 11th November, 2016 @ 7pm in the evening. I called my immediate senior and asked about the current scenario.  He Delhi office and let us know once he will back to Noida office. In second half whole HR team had a meeting with our immediate senior. He said company wanted to reduces the resources so you look for other opportunities. We told them give us in written. He said it will be verbal only. He forced me to work from home. He will provide me every necessity but not ready to give in written.  Now I am coming to Noida office regularly and marking my attendance.

Our seven month salary also they are not paid us.  I am in dilemma what to do. They are not conveying anything clearly. 

Need help

Learning

1 Replies

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     20 November 2016

There are three issues: 1.  To get seven months' salary.  2.  Whether you would get salary for the 'work from home'  job.  3.  Whether they asked you to go to Delhi Office and work there?

The nature of job you have done shows that you are in managerial cadre and hence, Labour Law won't be applicable.  Being in HR department for quite a long time, you must be knowing how laws operate in the area of illegal terminations and how full and final settlement amounts are reached.  Any how, serve a notice seeking the seven months' pay and also place on paper their oral instructions asking you to work from home and also request them to deposit monthly salary in your account.  Generally, 'work from home' does not require to mark attendance in NOIDA office, ask them the relevance of asking you to sign in the attendance register.  In the meantime, if you get some other job, join there and then also you can pursue for your 7 months' salary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register