LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim498A (Resource Manager)     11 December 2013

Need urgent help

My wife filed her chief evidence affidavit in her petition u/s 125 CRPC against me.  None of the allegation in her chief affidavit are pleaded in her petition. The petition and affidavit are entirely different.  

Please help in getting relevant apex court judgments in this regard.

thanks in  advance

Learning

3 Replies

Help me law (Engineer)     12 December 2013

I want marry   some lawyer suggest me to marriage on Notary Paper and this will be also a mariage certificate, i want to know that this way is corrct to marrry ? 'or  court marriage or arya samaj mandir is better way to marriage? Please suggest me completely, we're different cast.

Highly thankful to you !!

Please help me.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     12 December 2013

@Helpmelaw, do not go for notary registered marriage and it is not marriage itself and ruins the life. Arya Samaj Marriage as well as marriage under Special Marriage Act are legally valid marriages and I suggest you to go for marriage under Special Marriage Act, which is a full proof and it will be registered before the marriage registrar and the record will be kept in tact for the years to come.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     12 December 2013

@victim 498 A, It is not the right time to bring the apex court judgements to prove the fact that the contents of affidavit are strange and contradictory to the pleadings.  You have to ask the relevant quesstions to prove the fact that the contents of the pleadings have not been supported in the affidavit and the affidavit only is bringing new facts on record.  At the argument stage, this contradiction will help you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register