LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (Article clerk)     10 June 2011

Occupation Certificate in Mumbai

What is occupation certificate and its use?? Who can issue it and when??

In my case i have booked one flat in virar which is under construction project , and i already paid appx. 30% of total value now i apporached to financial institute for loan . Now the financial institue demands me regarding the OC .I have no any agreement with the builder except the payment receipts. what can i do further for getting loan .
I red somewhere that the OC will get after the project is over means at the time of posession.

- Can i get loan from F I without the OC

- If no, in the above is there any another option before me for getting loan.

Pls reply me this its too urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

Learning

9 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     11 June 2011

OC is for total project,that your builder will get from munciplity of Virar. for loan you register an agreement to sale with your builder in sub-registrars office,in this document it is mentioned that tne OC will be provided by builder this will be sufficient for loan proposal.

Mahesh (Article clerk)     11 June 2011

Dear  Bhagwat Patil sir,

Thanx for giving me reply.

But i have one more doubt , if i entered in the agreement to sale with the builder ,

- Is it  compulsary to registered with the registrar office if yes, then on what amunt i have to pay stamp duty on the agreement value or only on the paid amount???

- at the end of the all  payment the ,builder give me conveyance agreement , at that time , is it compulsary to registered the conveyance agreement with the registrar office ?? If yes , then what about the payment of stamp duty....

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     11 June 2011

both the times u have to getregistered, second time no need of stamp duty only rs100 stamp will do

Mahesh (Article clerk)     11 June 2011

Thank You .....   Patil Sir.....

What is the main clause in the sale agreement on which i have to read it at  carefully......if u have any idea.....pls suggest me

Thanks & regards,

Mahesh

Shruti H (Engr)     10 November 2011

I purchased a resale flat recently. The building has a registered society, water and electricity connection and was constructed in 2001. But it does not have OC.

People buy and purchase the flats and get bank loan also.

Please guide me asap.

Thanks

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     10 November 2011

U give a application for OC documents in society, and take a society reply in society letter head, or u give a application in Municipal Corporation or any related authority who has give a plan pass copy, construction permission, N.A order etc... and one application give at Registrar of societies for society registration certificate and certified copy of sale deed between society and owner collect from sub-registrar office. OR if any bank give a loan u contact the bank and collect the documents of property otherwise give loan from bank. 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     10 November 2011

SHRUTIJI,

U give a application for OC documents in society, and take a society reply in society letter head, or u give a application in Municipal Corporation or any related authority who has give a plan pass copy, construction permission, N.A order etc... and one application give at Registrar of societies for society registration certificate and certified copy of sale deed between society and owner collect from sub-registrar office. OR if any bank give a loan u contact the bank and collect the documents of property otherwise give loan from bank. 

Shruti H (Engr)     10 November 2011

Dear Mr.Bharatkumar

Thanks for ur reply

I have asked  the Society  NOC from the owner and subsequently he has submitted an application to the building society for OC and i m waiting for the reply.

The NOC i have to submit it to the bank

I have taken a photocopy of the property card, registration, stamp duty paid copy and the sale deed of owner and the builder.

Also wanted to bring to your notice that the owner had purchased the same flat by taking bank loan.

Next what should i do?

regards

Yogendra (treasurer)     03 March 2014

When the Occupation certificate will get the builder . Is after complete the building or after get cc or with that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register