Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reena Sharma (Team Leader(IT Department))     01 April 2011

Pending Payments in a IT Company

Hello,

I am working in a IT Company from Last 2.7 years as a Team Leader in an IT Department.

I have Pending Amount of My Salary (1.5 to 2 LAkhs).
Whenever i am asked to him regarding my Payments. Neither he denied nor he gave.Even Till now.

But Now the Situation is My Sister is getting Married..And i need my Amount Eagarly to support to my family..because my father has been retired and financial conditions are not good.

I told him a lot of time regarding this condition.But every time he make a situation for the date transfer for Payments.

In the Faith , being a old employee i thought that he will give-2.

But not till now he.......

Now what action i can take.

I want Help..and if anyone can than i will be very thankful.

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks
Reena

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     01 April 2011

you can send the legal notice to your company that breach of contract, and trust. and above said reasons.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 April 2011

You must be having the appointment letter, and must have received the salary slips.

It is strange that you have never raised any protest.

Since you are Team leader in IT dept.,you have expertise in compters.

You may immediately collect your attendance records,and records which show that you have been entering office daily for work and leaving office daily after work.

You are an old employee therefore you may use your rapport and resources and obtain records from accounts or Hr which shall confirm your attendance was marked for each month of your service and salary shett was prepared.

You may collect all records of assignments handled by you, and reports submitted by you.

Other employees are being paid or not.

Once you have all the records with you, which shall establish that you have been employed but not paid,you may either file complaint with office of labour commissioner for  concilliation proceedings or as adviced by learned Mr.Sheik Mohammed.

It shall be appropriate to show all records to your service lawyer/law firm before initiating your action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register