Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukund (Accounts & Finance Manager)     23 April 2012

Query regarding flat

Dear sir,

I was a tenant in the chawl at Borivali (w), Mumbai-92  and I gave my room to the builder and developer to built the tower. He agreed to give me the 340 sq.ft flat including flower bed and dry bed and he also allot me the flat on 3rd floor of the proposed building of 16 floor tower. The whole building is 2 BHK and 3 BHK flat. Builder done the agreement with me and we registered it with registrar.  I am only one person who is getting the 1 BHK. Now 15th floor done and now the builder saying that the area in my flat is increased by 150 sq.ft. and asking me that I have to pay the amount on the time of possession. He never gave me this information in writing he orally said and that is also on the time of when work done of 3rd floor.  In our area the rate of per sq.ft.is Rs. 14,000/- .  Now the question is if the plan passed from BMC then how the area incresed ? Now who is the responsible for this ? As per law I have to pay the amount of excess area ? Can Builder will give me the possession if I am not able pay the amount for excess area ? I need the flat in this tower only that why I done the agreement with the builder and other tenants sold their rooms in the chawl and took the money from the builder. Now after 4 years what is the sense if I took the amount as per present rate of my 340 sq.ft + 50% super built up. and surrend my flat to the builder ?

Kindly advise me what to do as I need the flat in the same tower.

Please get back to me by email

Thanks and regards.

Mukund

cell 09892644103

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register