Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARDIK CHHABRA   16 April 2018

Traffic challan

Respected All

Would need your advice regarding a recent hassle with a traffic officer near president estate.

I was stopped by a traffic constable and was asked for my licence which was instantly given to them. Adding to that they asked for all documents of my car which were readily presented to them.

I was told that i and a car in front of me were jumping the red light to which i refused. The car next to me was left without any charges and i on the other hand was to be fined under charges for Red Light Jumping,Dangerous driving, not presenting the documents when asked with a 3month suspension of my Licence and more than rs.2000 fine.

I asked them that the charges being levied were wrong and the rules should be same for all to which he firmly said that she was a lady and he cannot dispute with a lady.

I became a bit irated which is just a reflex reaction but maintaining it i didnot said anything wrong.

The police officer asked me for a fine of Rs,1100 which i disputed against.I infact called my father who works for an NGO and asked for his assistance on the same.
He adviced me to get a court challan so that all could come to know about the truth in the court (as luckily the area is under cctv surveillance)
I followed the same and then handed me over a ticket and told me to be present before the judge on 7th May at Patiala House Court with a rude comment that if in continue alike this in my life i will be ruined and questioned my upbringing.

I emailed this incident to the area CHP,DSP and PMs Helpline email on the same date thinking that justice would be done but got no replies back.

Please assist me on the same 

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 April 2018

Present on date at Patiala House Court, deny the entire allegation in front of judge and ask police to provide evidence.

HARDIK CHHABRA   16 April 2018

Thanks for your advice Mr.deepak please let me know if i would need a lawyer for this.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     22 April 2018

Now a days CCTV's are installed at each and every corner. If you feel that you are innocent insist for CCTV footage.

Gesignriter   24 April 2018

The blogger has shared hos own story of traffic challan. He was going to submit his new projects of cheap essay writing service EssayWritingLand.com. His story was started with I was stopped by a traffic constable and was asked for my licence which was instantly given to them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register