Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bechara Pati (Propritor)     08 November 2013

Visitation right

Hi

My wife ask for divorce in aug 2009, i got visitation right once a month for two hrs. but me & my son never meet during 2 to 3 years , last year court dismiss her application & we file for contempt of court after that i succeed to meet my son who is 11 year's now. we meet 7 to 8 time after too much struglle . Now my wife shift to another state & she ask my son to ask papa for trannsfer the case over there other wise he will ask infront of court that he did't want to meet me...i want to know if he do so..what next i can do for my visitaion right. Or i ask for custody of my son & can i increase time like twice a month ..please help...experts

Learning

1 Replies

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     08 November 2013

Kindly find herewith attachment of  'Child Access & Custody Guidelines' approved by Bombay High Court. This may help you to avail visitation.

You can file for Child Custody under Guardians and Wards Act and pray for shift of Interim Custody due to change in circumstances.

You should have filed for Injuction so that your wife could not have changed her Jurisdiction.

Attached File : 558744173 child access & custody guidelines- book.pdf downloaded: 123 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register