Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (Sr.Engineer in Testing & dovelopment)     06 May 2012

Want to divorce my wife

Hai all

I got married a working woman two years ago,and now I got a baby girl one month back, and due to some mental torcher from my wife I want to divorce her now, so please suggest what are the steps I can to disolve my marriage and what will be the impact if my wife is agree/not agree to get divorce from me after I filed a petetion for divorce in the court, plse suggest me, thx

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar (Sr.Engineer in Testing & dovelopment)     06 May 2012

hai sir what do u mean by contested divorce.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     06 May 2012

Contested divorce means -- u have to fight it out in court if the spouse resists ur petition. Its opposit to Mutual Consent Divorce.

My openion is not to make a hasty decision. U may seek marraige councelling to resolve the differences.........................especially when GOD HAS BLESSED U WITH A GEM IN THE FAMILY

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     06 May 2012

Woman is part of nature.  At the time of giving birth, it is natural she behaves violently because any creature that gives birth has that tendency.  It is a natural tendency to protect its child from everyone that she fears might harm her child, including the family members.  To say correctly, most of the women suffer a feeling of insecurity for some period of time before and after giving birth to child.  Men should not fight equally with them during such times.  What women says in that disturbed state of mind should not be treated as cruelty on humanitarian grounds, though legally we can do whatever we want to project it as cruelty. 

read : https://www.squidoo.com/PanicAttacks-Pregnancy

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     06 May 2012

It is inhuman that a woman is bearing the labor pain of man's pleasure in her womb and a man thinks of divorce about her at the same time furthering cause of her emotional insecurity.

s.k ganguly (manager)     19 May 2012

how much take time in Contested divorce... maximum & minimum ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register