LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar   08 October 2017

What do you think???

My grandfather's property is gonna divide this month . My grandfather has a son and two daughters. He wants to give all property to his only son. Can my mother file a case asking for the partition in my grandfather's amcestral property.? It's been 25 years since my mother's marriage. But , since the property is gonna divide now, can my mother claim for the property??

Learning

9 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     08 October 2017

Yes, your mother can claim share.

But some people say she can't claim because it's been more than 25 years since marriage.. And what if my grandfather was not there??

But some people say she can't claim because it's been more than 25 years since marriage.. And what if my grandfather was not there??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register