LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rupeshreddy (student)     18 September 2016

354 D 506 false case. need help

I met that girl in Mba first year we had great talks meet n did study together.. Then we fall in love with each other.. Then I come to know she cheating with me had bf from 2yr.. We had small argument.. She was lied alot .. Then she saying she loved me n all.. All.. Last month we were gud suddenly I come to know that girl still talking with that guy..so I decided to talk with her dad...she lied gave me mental harassment she played with my feeling.. I forgive her but suddenly her brother saw chat n scold her then she went offline for week... After one week I got call that FIR filled against me sec 354 D n 506 by that girl.. She writen following statement to police I am stalking saying threats to damali n all. I am using her Facebook id. I was forced to say her love me n love u.. What to do? My friends are with Me. They knowz Police not hearing anything... I am low caste NT c she is obc... I have evidence that she said on whatsapp that I wanna marry u.. Love u n all.. Pics Can I file FIR to her? When? Is that benefit? Can she withdrawn FIR? Or If I fill FIR against her..after that is any way that shr can she file another case FIR like s*xual harassment n all..that make me trouble? my family.. I am very tens..

Learning

4 Replies

U sure u completed Ur Mba?/I mean look at u English. What kind of love r u talking about. Instead of studying if u do grand masti u will be facing problem like this. Thank you sir but I didn't do any grand masti with her she is my class mate we study together influence by her..I had scored well in exam also..her family considered me criminal... Police not called not investigation me directly arrested.. From a middle-class how can I face this? I have made this big mistake just help me out... My friends saying if u have all evidence why y not going for cross complaint.if charge sheet wil not b submit or after my action she can file one more FIR that would b worst..

Ramesh sing sir Thank u for reply... Sir I am.coming in NT c.. One of my friend said file atrocity complaint against her.. Its been one n half month... Police may ask why so late n all? Then

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 September 2016

First talk with the brother and parents of her and try to do amicable solution in your favour make a compromise and withdraw the police complaint, if she and her parents are adamant then engage a lawyer and file private complaint u/s156 (3) crpc in the court on the bases of the proof which are with you proving that she loves you and lateron she ditched you and now filing false cases upon you to spoil your future and disrespected in the society .

rupeshreddy (student)     20 September 2016

Thank u laxmi sir and martin sir I glad to hear this.. I wil do my best to settlement... Today I heard that her family also want to settlement don't want to go in court n all.. So I wan know if police settlement done .. Is my criminal record totally delete ? Or I wan do some future things or talk ? Bcz I don't want my criminal record .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register