LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

A-bail getting delay in ap highcourt-urgent

Hi All, My wife filed 498a & DP 3&4 on me. FIR Filed on 03.09.2013. we filed for A-Bail in session court and got rejected and my lawyer filed in High court on 23.09.2013 and its getting postpone. No result till now. In office my leaves are over and getting warning from my manager.my manager is not allowing me to take leaves. FIR Filed on 03.09.2013 and status of AB Bail is no result till now. already one month over.Please advise me what shall I do ? Thanks for quick respones and time.

Learning

3 Replies

fighting for my brother (HR)     05 October 2013

dont panic,focus onj fjob

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 October 2013

Consult you lawyer, keep in touch with him, attend the office regularly, inform your colleagues that in case police come in search of you to inform you in advance so that you can escape from the back door.

(Guest)

Hi All, Thanks for quick adivse. I told in the office to my manager my wife is not feeling well and doctors are telling operation required like that I told to my manager in the office. I didnt tell about these 498a case in the office. Please advise me u want me tell about these 498a , DP 3 &4 case in the office to my manager and HR in company. Please advise me how to proceed this situation. Thanks for ur quick advise and quick response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register