Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (Finance)     03 May 2013

Agreement

Hi all,

Stamp paper value starts from Rs. 10 onwards. Can anybody please tell me the Stamp papers Ceiling limit for property or agreement  for each value as per stamp duty  act ?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     03 May 2013

this is applicable for tamil nadu and every state has its own ceiling

(b) Sub- Registrars as stamp vendors

All the sub registrars act as ex-officio stamp vendors to sell stamp papers. They are also empowered to affix adhesive stamps on instruments and are authorised to accept cash under section 41 of the Indian Stamp Act, in lieu of non-judicial stamps without any monetary ceiling in respect of some instruments. The ceiling limit of stock of non-judicial stamp papers in the registration offices have been enhanced in G.O.Ms.No.22, Commercial Taxes Department, dated 10.3.2003 so as to enable the public to get the stamp papers without any difficulty. The enhanced limits are as follows:

Sl
No.

Nature of Office

Earlier limit

Enhanced limit

Sub-Registrar offices

Rs.30000

Rs.60000

Sub-Registrar Offices in the cadre of District Registrar

Rs.50000

Rs.100000

Original Records Branch in the District Registrar Offices

Rs.75000

Rs.150000

(Guest)

Hello Sir, I am living in Ranchi jharkhand.. I have one house in name of my father and all the documents including sale note are in name of my father. I mean we purchased it few years before. Currently we rented house to one person since last 3 years and now he is not going to vacant my house, Unfortunately i did not make any rent agreement at time of given rented house. So please suggest me how to vacant my house from such fraud person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register