Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     24 February 2014

Brilliant wife filed 498 a and other 5 cases... failed

Hello experts...

my friends wife treaten him several times that... If he continue relation with his own sisters she go for legal way to make him suffer... Since it was several times...we tried to convince her.. Then started behave wisely...

as we expected one fine day she filed case and my friend sisters got arrested ... He was out of town... Sent remand out on bail in 7 days... Rest of the family got anticipatory ..

but as lawyer suggested ( my friend got job in abroad and visa was on processing) left country with out surrendering.

now all family members gone for quash ... Stay has issued.... Notices serviced....

as she don't have any evidences she didn't respond notice

what will be next?

we came to know that she aleady dicided that she loose it and planing for divers ...

we suggesting our friend to give divers and get rid of that sh*t...

but my friend says ... We have culture ... Divorce is not our culture  I won't ... And also he is not interested for second marriage

is it possible for her to get divorce without husbend agree?

Help us to get rid of that sh*t... We love to see our friend happily 

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 February 2014

Mutual consent divorce is comparativly easy, faster and economical, otherwise your friend can get divorce.

fighting back (exec)     24 February 2014

@Vidya......your friend is right in his decision in a another way, instead of giving divorce to her so easily, he should not let her go and take freedom so easily, because she has filed false cases and made the family to suffer for no fault of theirs, let her divorce plea keep on lingering, since bail has already been done for the family members, there is no need to worry, let that woman come begging to free her, she should not be left off easily after filing fake cases and giving harrassment to family members, let her beg and cry for divorce...it is time for revenge from the boys side..............

abhijeet (Executive)     24 February 2014

With due respect to our friend Mr. Fighting Back, I would like to state that you enter into an mutual consent divorce with your wife and live life happily thereafter. Also don't forget to get the cases quashed by her. If you really care for your family members then follow this advise and don't make them suffer. Life is not for going into courts and waste your years and mental peace.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     24 February 2014

ADVISE YOUR FRIEND TO PUT HIS GRIEVANCES BEFORE THIS FORUM AS THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED FOR.   IF  FRIENDS ARE ALWAYS PLACING  GRIEVANCES AS DE FACTO COMPLAINANTS  IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO OPINE AND ADVISE PROPERLY..

Vidya (ss)     24 February 2014

Thank you one and all

@ fighting back I belive my friend also thinking same like you....do not allow her to go away easily but

@ abhijeet we love the same... As he already last enough pricioue life....

lets see how it goes ... Hope for best

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2014

I standby the advise and suggestion of learned Mr. Roy on the topic.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register