Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T R S Raghavan (Marketing Manager Mumbai)     31 July 2012

Cancellation of registered sale agreement

Dear Experts,

This is regarding our Property/Flat Title Clearance. The problem is the builder has sold the flat to two buyers in which I am the second buyer and in peace possession for last ten years and no claim from anybody (First Buyer) or from bank for default on loan/mortgage on the said flat has come. And also I had my own loan with ICICI.

I (2nd Transaction), now planning to sell my flat the purchaser has approached SBI for loan and found out that title is not clear in my flat.

I have already published the public notice in Marathi and English news paper and my advocate is going to issue the certificate also against this public notice (No objection was claimed).

Now the point is the builder is saying that he has not sold the flat to anybody otherthan me inspite of providing him the index (II) and he is not ready to cancell the earlier sale deed or not sign any indemneity bond declating ourself as the owner.

Please help me with your facourable comments and advise for what I have to do further for completing my sale transaction as i have already taken the advance from the purchaser. My ICICI loan is closed after taking the advance from the purchaser.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register