LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TimTrader   24 December 2015

Custody afte ex taken kids 4 years ago from abroad

Hello, My ex-wife had taken our children from abroad to India 4 years ago. She did not accept any money and closed all bank accounts. But I could manage to send clothes and other things to children from ecommerce websites.

I was stuck abroad in litigation for my business and couldn't come but now back in India. 

Since abducting our children, she denied me all access to children and did not even allow me to speak to them.

We are divorced now. Divorced was given in India. Kids age 7, 9 and 11.

Jurisdiction is in Hyderabad courts. 

Religion: Muslim

What options do I have to see our kids since she denied all access to me since last 4 years? How to carry on with visitation and custody?

Thanks for your help.

Learning

4 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     25 December 2015

Meet an advocate. File custody case and for interim relief, file visitation application. You will definitely get relief.

TimTrader   25 December 2015

Thanks but you have provided v little info. Which section of law I should file for abduction, and then custody, interim relief and visitation?

It would be great if you could elaborate a bit more.

Sidharth   25 December 2015

https://www.childrights.in/2013/05/laws-related-to-children-in-india-ipc_15.html

advice   21 February 2016

my friend got MUD in condition ex husband to mee the child ? now my friend to married and want to go aboard. whether his ex  can file  a case for child custody?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register