LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh mehra (none)     23 September 2016

Divorce

is there any legal documents that we can sign between husband and wife to remove wife out of all the property rights and money that i have earned should not be partitioned while divorcing.......or any kind of documents which i can sign with my wife before filing for divorce........

Learning

3 Replies

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Sachin (N.A)     23 September 2016

Originally posted by : chiran sharma
is there any legal documents that we can sign between husband and wife to remove wife out of all the property rights and money that i have earned should not be partitioned while divorcing.......or any kind of documents which i can sign with my wife before filing for divorce........

if you both are going for mutual divorce then ofcourse you both can sign "Settlement deed" of all terms and condition. Copy of the settlement deed to be enclosed with the divorce petition at the time of filing.

ok suppose i signed my wife without telling her what is written in the "Settlement Deed" then can she claims in the court like  i secretly signed it by her ...........does it really help save my all savings i have earned and also i want to ask can i put any clauses in the Settlement Deed 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register