LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sitara (-)     06 October 2013

Divorce case

My marriage took place 2years back .Finally after fighting the case of 498 My husband was arrested and  I was asked to take away my marriage streedhan . .its a shocking for me as I don't have anything with me as they removed everything from my hands ears as well as my cabinet wherever I kept.I left house in 40 days of my marriage as my hubby never stayed with me he use to stay with his friends in their quarter as he stays in different state for project work.was not happy with this behavior when asked him he has beaten me with cruelty.  What will be the next ? How much more creulty I have to go thru my parents are suffering n struggling coz of me and me too.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2013

Better go for a divorce on the grounds of cruelty, non-cohabitation and desertion, also file an application u/s 27 of HMA for return of property.

(Guest)

Nothing left to add.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     06 October 2013

You got your husband arrested and you call that cruelty to you? Am I missing something? Husband was staying away for work, so you left him in 40 days? Boyfriend must be happy you are back. Poor husband...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sitara

My marriage took place 2years back .Finally after fighting the case of 498 My husband was arrested and  I was asked to take away my marriage streedhan . .its a shocking for me as I don't have anything with me as they removed everything from my hands ears as well as my cabinet wherever I kept.I left house in 40 days of my marriage as my hubby never stayed with me he use to stay with his friends in their quarter as he stays in different state for project work.was not happy with this behavior when asked him he has beaten me with cruelty.  What will be the next ? How much more creulty I have to go thru my parents are suffering n struggling coz of me and me too.

Go get a life.

Why are you still living with your parents as if your are a 5 year old kid?

Go get a job, stop being a pain in the arse for your parents.  At least dont trouble them like this in old age.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register