LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratik (self working)     24 July 2010

execution petition.

If the decree or order or judgment of the court is disobeyed by the opposite party who has to obey than the opposite can file a execution petition with 12 years as per the specifi relief act OR he can file a (contempt petition or contempt writ )as per the contempt of court act. Also tell me whether contempt petition is proper or execution petition is proper or what is more advantage(S)& if than also the order or judgment or decree are not obeyed than the penalty provision or any prosectuion (JAIL TERM) is there or not pls tell me with the section.

In short the after passing the judgemnt if the parties does not obey than what are the penalties or any kind of punishment. Also what is time time limit to file a contempt petition or writ.

If possible with the help of a example.

Also tell me the book in which the writ & petition (more details for basic to the end in detail).

Thanks In Advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     24 July 2010

u do one thing buy Limitaion Act, 1963; Code of Civil Procedue, 1908; Contempt of Courts Act, 1971; Specific Relief Act, 1963

buy the Bare Acts and Commentaries on these subjects (dont buy student editions) and also buy Digests upon these books

read them minutely and find your answers and if you dont find anything then again come back here with proper query.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     24 July 2010

AFTER JUDGEMENT ALWAYS FOLLOWS THE DECREE. THE E.P  UNDER CPC ORDER 21 IS AN OTHER STEP TO EXECUTE THE DECREE. THE E.P IS ALWAYS ONE SIDE PROCESS OF APPLICATION WITHIN IN TWO YEARS OF DECREE AS PER CPC ORDER 22, AND IT WILL BE  SOME THING ELSE, IF IT IS MORE THAN 2YEARS.

BE SURE ABOUT WHAT IS YOUR JUDGMENT AND DECREE, ACCORDINGLY YOU GO FOR E.P OR IF IT SO REQUIRED AS PER THE ORDER THEN C.C.

PLS SEND DETAILS OF DECREE TO MY MAIL I.D ponaka2008@gmail.com . I CAN HELP U OUT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register