LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rupeshreddy (student)     06 September 2016

false case 354 D n 506

I am Mba student... I had one year relationship with that girl.. After cheating with me she done FIR.. I have all evidence that she is in relationship.. Police didn't hear my side.. N arrest me.. I got bail that day itself.. . what to do? I have lot question Can I als file FIR that ? Or can she file more false case if I file FIR against her.?

Learning

6 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     06 September 2016

It is said that “Best defense is good offence”.

a) Please file Perjury petition in the same trial court where 354D/506 IPCs are going on by annexing all your documentary evidences.

b) After that please file Speedy Trial petitions on High Court u/s 483 CrPC read with Article 227 and Article 21.

Sample petitions are other clues can be found below link.

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta/

I don't know Perjury petition.. See I have our photos even she send some msg like love u marry me n all... But in police she had written letter I am forcing her to say love u n all. Is my evidence will against me? I am.very low caste guy.. Can I use some caste to file case? After I file case is there any chance that she wil file FIR like s*xual harrasment make me trouble? Guide me I am need full

I am ST category... And when should I do fir before CSheet? And I am afraid after that she would file One more section FIR against me that wil make me trouble?

rupeshreddy (student)     07 September 2016

But sir can she file FIR that rape or s*xual harassment

rupeshreddy (student)     07 September 2016

That time again I wil b in jail or what?

rupeshreddy (student)     15 September 2016

Please kindly reply me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register