LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

later (s/w engineer)     20 April 2011

False dowry case

I am working as a software engineer. I am facing the false dowry case. We had an arranged marriage 2years back. After my marriage we started living happily and we were blessed with one kid. My wife is educated she did graduation. Whenever she returns from her mother’s house I see a change in her behavior. Many times I was forced to cut off my relationship with my parents and to part away with my share of parent’s property under the influence of her mother. I have unmarried siblings and my parents are very old, I dont want to ask property share from my old aged parents and they are not staying with me, they put up at different place. she threatened me to part away with my share of parent’s property and register the property  on her name then she will be with me else she will go for case. She went to her mothers house and filed false cases - dowry harassment 498a and other sorts of allegations on me . Then I have filed RCR. I actually see my  wife going mostly money minded, but for the sake of kid i want the relationship to be united. Because of all this I could not concentrate on my job and situation became worst that I may soon lose my job. I have lost all my savings. Even my mother inlaw was separated from her husband for years but not legally and my wife following her mothers life style. I don’t know when my wife will stop acting on her mother words. I am desperate for justice and how can I get back my wife and kid from my mother in law. They threaten me saying my wife will file for maintenance.  Please let me know any valuable suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 April 2011

I think there is a interference of your MIL betweem you and your wife.  You said you have alreadyt filed a RCR.  If your wife has appeared in that case then it is better to refer the case to the mediation centre which will be fruitful and you can solve your problems even 498A case.

later (s/w engineer)     20 April 2011

Thanks Rajeev.

I filed RCR recently and waiting for my wife response. what is the mediation centre  you were referring to?
And what if she doesn't respond to the court notice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register