Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen (student)     06 December 2013

Fourth floor flat loan issue

Dear Experts,

I have booked a flat in Bangalore on fourth floor in a pre-launch offer on May 1, 2012 by paying 25% of the total cost (MOU and sale agreement is done and have the receipts for the same) and agreed to pay remaining amount through loan as and when the construction is in progress.

Currently the builder is constructing the pillars of fourth floor with out the approval from the concerned government authorities because of which I am unable to go for bank loan. Builder is forcing me to pay 25% of the remaining 75% amount without which they are going to cancel the flat allotted to me and also they are not sure whether they are going to get the approval or not from the concerned authorities for fourth floor.

I have been receiving calls from them to cancel the flat as they are not sure to get the approval for fourth floor or to opt for a different project with the same builder or pay the amount by cash. On asking for a different flat in the same project they say they have sold all the flats. But as per today's newspaper advertisement i still see that flats are available in my project at today's market price.

Please advice how would i go ahead in resolving this issue. 

Thanks in Advan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register