LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Kumar   24 August 2022

friendly Loan enquiry

Dear All....I lend about 2.5 lacs to one of my friend to run his business. My friend was not having the bank account so I transfere the amt in his wife's account and she has given me the PDC to clear the liability. later on my friend again aproached me to get some more amt and He opened a new account and I transferred the amt 50 K and my friend also gave me a Blank PDC.
Now at the time of Deposit the cheque his wife , his wife has met with the memory loss problem and due to shoot of high Blood Pressure. She is not well and unable to recognise to anybody. I have every thing in writing. There is no property in the name of his wife. Now I am requesting to my friend to make the payment but everytime he is taking very lightly and not responding with properly.Kindly advise how I can recover my payment through cheques.

Learning

1 Replies

Sidhhi   25 August 2022

Have you deposited PDC with you. Deposit them and file criminal case u/s 138 Negotiable Instruments when cheques are returned by the bank. But you need to establish liability of drawee. You should have made proper agreement for the loan extended. Other options is to forget it as a bad dream. There's a Saying Neki Kar Dariya Mein Daal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register