LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarah   26 February 2018

Hmop Trcmp

I got Trcmp in my favor from Chennai high court. The case transfert from virudhunagar to Chennai. My husband started the procedure for divorce in his hometown virudhunagar. Now the case is transfert in Chennai family court. I want to know what is the next step in this case. Iam respondent so is me to start the procedure in Chennai or he will send me notice? Please kindly inform me. Thanks a lot.

Learning

13 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     26 February 2018

Please indicate whether you filed the TRCMP yourself, without the help of any Lawyer?

sarah   26 February 2018

Can WE submit too Trcmp without any lawyer? Me submitted by hc lawyer. Hc agreed on my favor Trcmp. I want to know what is the next step in this case. Iam respondent so is me to start the procedure in Chennai or my will husband will send me notice? Please kindly inform me. Thanks a lot.

sarah   26 February 2018

Can WE submit too Trcmp without any lawyer? Me submitted by hc lawyer. Hc agreed on my favor Trcmp. I want to know what is the next step in this case. Iam respondent so is me to start the procedure in Chennai or my will husband will send me notice? Please kindly inform me. Thanks a lot.

sarah   26 February 2018

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     26 February 2018

You are not going to recoieve any further notice.  You will have to follow up with the concerned department to track the status of the matter. 

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     26 February 2018

No answer from my side, unless I get answer to my simple query.

sarah   26 February 2018

Trcmp Submitted by hc lawyer.

sarah   26 February 2018

Trcmp Submitted by hc lawyer.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     01 March 2018

If that be so, why don't you ask these questions and get clarification from him?

sarah   01 March 2018

Each Time i have to paid him to get even simple advice.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     01 March 2018

Neither you have to do anything nor your husband.

The case papers will come from Virudunagar to Chennai.

Thereafter, the Chennai Court will give notice to both of you.  You have to hand over the notice to your lawyer. Thereafter your lawyer has to appear before the Chennai Court.

sarah   01 March 2018

Thanks a lot sir for Ur kind Reply.

sarah   01 March 2018

The case disposed in january in high court but still now '"stayed by high court"" mention in virudhunagar court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register