Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Kulkarni (sales n marketing.)     24 May 2010

i've not accepted termination letter?

Hi Everyone,

This is my 2nd query so jst read the 1st one if you havn't then read this,

HR had asked me collect the termination letter. Upfront I refused bcoz they said i breached a code of conduct...which i did not. I have taken the copy of code of conduct and said their is no clause in such manner. but there is a sentence which talks about mutual trust so hr was showing that..refused to accept it,they said they''ll courier it to my home which i've asked not do it. They'll forcibly post it, it seems....I said i'll return it back so hr was talking about not allowing inside the office etc..

Jst trying to look out for other options now.....so plz take out ur valuable time and help me out?I am not be able to leave this jst like that....Bcoz i've got lots of mental tortures and threatnings from 2 months so is their any way out on this?

Plz plz help.

Prakash Kulkarni.

Learning

2 Replies

Patlola Ashok Reddy (nil)     25 May 2010

Approach the Labour Commissioner of your jurisdiction and inform the details to the competent authority about whereabouts of the case.

Also you might have replied the letter with your views and posted to the same hr.

Anyhow reply the letter to the hr and send a C C to the Labour Commissioner

With Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 March 2011

You may show all the documents and communications to your local lawyer/law firm/labour consultant and proceed as per the advice.It shall be worth for you.

As adviced by the learned members you can approach the office of the Labour Commissioner of your jurisdiction.

Until or unless you prove the termination wrong, you shall continue to be terminated employee on the grounds as in company records.

HR may agree to accept resignation and remove termination,but it shall depend upn how you persue the matter.

It is better to clear the matter for future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register