LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahendra Nahar (Senior Business Consultant Legal Advice Drafting Master)     21 September 2024

Importance of (correct) drafting

I believe that it is drafting of submissions, may it be suit or ws or written argument, correct drafting can make or break the case. It is my experience.

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2024

Very correct, but what is the purpose of letting us know this information here?

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 September 2024

What is the problem vis-a-vis query for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform ???

Mahendra Nahar (Senior Business Consultant Legal Advice Drafting Master)     22 September 2024

Respected sir,

My only intention behind this subject is to make aware new lawyers who know theory, and they also probably know what needs to be done after checking the merits of the case in hand.

Law is same with precise meaning for all. In other words, law atleast cannot be interpreted oppositely. 

So, if this is the case, what makes differance between a good lawyer and not so good lawyer is drafting the case.

This being my personal experience spending 40 years in courts as either plaintiff and/or defendant.

Once a senior lawyer said me that a good lawyer knows the ending at the time of beginning. Who wins is a different thing.

My intention is to empower not so good lawyers develop their writing skills, oral expression skills, and listening skills.

Fortunately, I had opportunities to work with many lawyers and could identify, what it takes to become a good lawyer?

If permitted I would like to post my findings, followed by suggestions to be one.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 September 2024

This is not a class room that you tutor the expert advocates here, it is good to know that you have gained sufficient knowledge about drafting skills, you may apply them whenever you would be required to do it in your own briefs 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 September 2024

Thank you so much for your advertisement qua knowledge and expertise gained by you as it is irrelevant for experts on this platform.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register