LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharti.... (Office Assistant)     31 October 2011

Noc for name change in electricity bill

Hi I am bharti. i hv brought flat in oct 2010 in virar east from investor , i made cash payment and while taking posssation of the flat i hv noticed few things was undone from builder. while doing cash settlement builder and investor said that whatever things are undone u do it and u deduct it from maintanance amount.after that invesotor and builder was unwilling to meet me. so i didnt pay the maintaince from oct 2010 till date. Ghar Patti and Electiricty bill still comes on builders name. so i went to get a noc from builder for name changed. Now he says u clear the maintaince first but unwilling to adjust the expenses which we did for the things which undone by him. the building is of 4 floor now he wanted to build 5the floor but not sure when it will get start. so refusing all the owner of flats to make society also. so in this case what should do?

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     01 November 2011

You file a complaint before Registrar of Societies Mumabi who can summon the builder and sor out your problem legally.

Bharti.... (Office Assistant)     03 November 2011

Thank you sir for your reply but whatever discussion had between builder and me i dont hv any written proof to prove it . what to do than ? and for what reasons i can summon builder ? like

1. Not giving noc for electricity bill / ghat patti

2. Not for informing the date of completion of 5 the floor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register