LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CBRCOder (Test)     05 October 2012

Parking questions again

My co-op Housing society was formed in 2004, it has 6 buildings and 120 flat in total (It is 5 storey apartment). It is situated in Ahmedabad/Gujarat.

Each member has allocated parking space, however after the original allocation, some members have taken allotments of parking even as much as 3 per flat! Even they have just 1 car, they have hoarded parking space. Some members having 2 cars have to park outside the society and there has been even a car stolen as outside is without any security.

So my queries are :

1. Can anything be done to nullify those allotments ? As I have read on the forum there was some Supreme Court decisions related to it
  2. If anything can be done, what's the best course of action ? Should I directly send notice (via Lawyer) to the society or infringing members (I know only couple of them) OR should I first issue a normal notice with my sign on it to the society and then go to court with it's copy?
  3. If I have to go legal route, what section should I mention in the notice.

I am in this issue for long term as it became personal with one of such hoarders of parking. Finally is there any lawyer from Ahmedabad who will be willing to take up this case?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register