Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pari (engineer)     26 February 2011

pls reply immediately..

Hello,

I was working with one privately held IT company,i was in trainee period for 3 months..when we signed bond its clearly mention in dat if ur leaving in trainee period u hav to give 30 days notice period to company or else u hav to pay 60k....

just 7 days back i hav resigned from company  ..n rite now company is not giving me to do notice period for 30 days...n saying pay 60k or else keep ur original documents with company for one year....

for me its not possible to pay 60k..or i don want to keep my documents with company.....de r nt giving me to do notice period...so i m taking back my resignation ..

its possible for me to do..becaz i dont want to involve in all legal cases ....stil company has didnt gave me any response...our trainee period is completing within 3-4 days...rite nw de nt giving me permission to sit ...

pls pls reply ..i m worried very much....

Learning

1 Replies

Avinash Kumar Sharma (Sr. Manager HR)     28 February 2011

Dear Pari,

As mentioned u have already submitted the resignation. So work their till your notice period ends. If they stop u from working then mail a complaint to higher management. But keep proof of your submision of resignation or other correspondence . If they do not cooperate then consult some service advocate and serve legal notice upon them. They can not keep your origional certificates. This is a criminal offence.

Thanks,

Avinash

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register