Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (engineer)     27 November 2013

Property registration

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a  Central Government Employee and my wife is an Engineer in a Private company.We got married in 2009 and staying in Bangalore separately.

We are planning to purchase a house by taking bank loan projecting the salary income of both.

My (Husbands) family is not a  divided  family ,staying in my home town.My father is a retired Govt school teacher retired in the year 2000 (Monthly pension of about 16000 Rs),mother is a house wife.Sister married in 1997 and presently staying with my father and mother along with her husband and 2  children (both sister and her husband are Government Employees).Sisters husbands family is partitioned in the year 2000.

In 2006 I purchased a site in my home town (todays worth 30 lakhs) and without my knowledge my father,mother and sister destroyed the sale deed agreement in my name and got it registered in my fathers name.

Besides this my father is having a own house ( which I got it renovated in 2008 by spending six lakhs rupees,before my marriage).

We are having ancestral land of one acre in my native and my father is not willing to divide and distribute my share,quoting the reason that I married out side the blood relatives and i am having girl child.

My parents are most attached to my sister and her family quoting the reason that my sister got married in blood relatives and she is having  son.

For renovating my fathers house and to clear the hand loan for purchasing the site  I have credited about Ten lakhs to my father bank account by account payee bank cheque ( I am having bank statements).

I have also put a fixed deposite of two lakhs in my fathers name just a month before my marriage owing to his personal obligations ( payment made by bank cheque).

Now my father and mother says that his daughter is funded him for purchasing a site,renovating the house and my son has not given me one rupee also and my ran away with several lakhs of his money.

Keeping in view humanity aspects I have spent about three lakhs rupees in 2012 for my fathers heart operation( hospital bill paid by  my bank cheque) and every month I am sending him medicines by registered post.

But still my parents are misusing my goodness.

Now they are saying that if I purchase a house now in Bangalore, at the time of partition they need an equal share in the property.And in the event of my death they need an equal share in retirement benefits( New pension scheme fund) and Insurance.

Please  advise me what to do.

Can I register my new property in joint name or fully in my wifes name.I am worried in the event of my  unfortunate death my wife and daughter will be troubled my father,mother and sister.

Thanks and regards

Rajesh

Learning

2 Replies

Ravindra (Site Engineer)     27 November 2013

Sir, I brought a Flat at Dombivali in Thane, On my registration papers the building name mentioned with spelling mistake as YASHRAJ with YESHRAJ and instead of specifying 'wing-B' specified as 'Bldg-1'. What I have to do ? Is it possible to submit Architect letter for Housing Loan or gone for Correction Deed ? Please specify the permanent solution. Thanks

Gopal (Accounts Mgr)     28 November 2013

One of my friend want  to sell his flat, but they don't have chain agreement between builder and investor, , they are having  the  agreement between investor and him, and share certificate. please advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register