LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bs@22112000   05 July 2024

Psu(public sector unit) switching to hpcl

Sir I am presently working in a PSU. I want to join any oil based ongc company so I can earn more. For that they are asking for NOC (no objection certificate). When I ask my present 5 employer he is saying he won't give me. Because I am still under bond period only. I said I will pay the money after once I get confirmation of my selection from the other company which I applied. Still he is denying my request for NOC so how can I get. What way I should take to get that NOC so I can join my dream company

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2024

You give a representation in writing to your employer with the details about your employment with another psu, then you seek NOC, if it is rejected in writing without any valid reason, you can resort to legal action as per procedures of law.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     06 July 2024

Both the parties to service agreement (employer and employee) are bound by its terms and conditions, if you are willing to pay bond amount your employer (PSU where you were working) has no right to stop you leaving and joining ONGC. You should sent strong representation to PSU.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register