Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemnath (admin)     28 July 2015

Regarding mortage

hello sir,

i have a doubt & hope some one could clear it for me.

i actually borrowed 6 lakhs at 3.5% interest against my property as a mortage loan from a known finance associate before 2 years. i have been payed interest regularly every month, since this march i couldnt pay the interest. i have been asking him a 2 months period for the settlement of total interest & the amount borrowed from him. but he is threatening saying he ll channge the document in his name.

sir i want know his is that possible? can he really change the document in this name. i cant do anything about this.

please advise me sir.

thanks & regards,

hemnath

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 July 2015

Without putting your signature on the document and taking consent from you, the document is invalid.

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     29 July 2015

Hi 

FIrst of all your friend should file a civil suit to claim the money. Secondly, did you sign the stamped mortgage deed or simply handed over the Title deeds of your property (deposit of title deeds) at the time of taking the loan ? you need to clarify on this. 

Please be informed that no body can take possession of your property without complying with legal process.

hemnath (admin)     30 July 2015

hello sir, first of all thanks for all your replies. well actually we have handed over the document of the property, but we registered a deed stating that im borrowing so much money from so & so person at this interest & the total amoung would be settled in 6 months. but i happen to pay interest on time sice this march i couldnt do so. anything with the deed registered can be done against me. i have handed over the original documents to him. with this he can change the document to his name?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register