Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (pqr)     31 July 2011

Rent

I am a landlord of a plot & i want to lease out my plot to idea telecom for erection of their tower in my plot.can you tell me what is the rent for for that plot. the area is 200 sq.ft. in the city  bhiwani(bhiwani).please tell me approx. rent

thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Lokeswararao (Accountant)     02 August 2011

Dear Sir,

Here small doubt on rent. I have taken one house for rental on May'2011, and I have given 7000/- Rs. advance to house owner. And monthly rental 3500/- Rs. He said to me when you are vaccat the house shoud tell 2 months before. Now the problem is after 1 month I paid the rent and said to we are vaccat the house with in 2 months due to some problems, now after one month he is asking rent again and saying pay the your advance when you are vaccat the house, i said plz deduct from advance, but he is not listining my words, and he is using to bad words, as per law should i have pay the rent upto I vaccat? plz give clear information. My mobile  No's - +91 9000569556 & mail ID - surisettylokeswararao@gmail.com

Thanking you

S.Lokeswararao

Rajiv J (ceo)     04 August 2011

Dear Sir,

I would like to know about the status of the Model Rent Aggreement as been directed by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India Dated 13-05-2011. Please also advice that if the tennant does not comply with or enter the Aggreement then what remeady is available to the land lords., (can the court terminate the tennancy or order the tennant to enter into agreement ?

Please Advice

With Regards

Rajiv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register