LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh kumar (assistant regional manager)     22 April 2013

Rent agreement

sir i had made rent agreement with three partner[owner] of premises in year 2009. but due to some dispute between three partner of premises rent agreement was not renewed ,but we are using &  paying the rent regularly, now we want to leave the premises in 2013 and giving one month notice to partner, but partners not accepting the notice and want three month notice in place of one month notice. whereas in rent agreement which we made in 2009, no notice period is mention in the rent agreement. it is mention in rent agreement that in case of any dispute settlement will be made by amicably.

so please suggest us what we will do on the above matter so we can come out from the above problem.

thanking u

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     22 April 2013

since, there was no mention of the notie period in the rent agreement. Therefore, they cannot ask you to serve 3 months notice period.

you may reply them through an Advocate asking to accept the keys and possession of the said premises on xyz date and refund your security deposit lying with them on the same date via Pay Order.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

(Guest)

Hello Sir, I am living in ranchi jharkhand.. I have one house in name of my father and all the documents including sale note are in name of my father. I mean we purchased it few years before. Currently we rented house to one person since last 3 years and now he is not vacanting my house. Unfortunately i did not make any rent agreement at time of given rented house. So please suggest me how to vacant my house from such fraud person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register