LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinayak agrawal   08 February 2022

title search report

i am a new advocate and i am getting an opportunity to became panel lawyer in a bank who's working is to analyze documents and make a good title search report of the property, but I don't know from where i can learn to make title search report no local lawyer do this and even I am not get correct information or courses regarding title search report on internet
plz help if any one can

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 February 2022

For a property title search, you can visit the site of igr. of the state.  For example, igr.up.gov.in

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     09 February 2022

Banks provide loans by mortgaging the property and keeps origina property documents in their custody. And in this process they first need to verify the Title of property belongs to person seeking loan.

You need to visit Sub registrar office of concerned jurisdiction to inspect the registered document and match with the copy that bank provides to you. Accordingly , prepare Title search Report based on your inspection of concerned record. Record may be easily inspected by paying nominal fees. You also need to attach inspection fee receipt along with your report.

You may seek locla help of lawyers of your bar association who has done the same job on behalf on some bank.

Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099

https://mohitchahaladvocate.business.site

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 February 2022

If you are in Delhi/NCR you may visit us on any working day after Court hours (generally before lunch) on appointment, I will guide you.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 February 2022

A title search is a broader coverage, of getting into all that is needed that borrower is having a legally valid title with such link documents and competent to mortgage such property.  It is generally stated as DEVIL T.  Document, Nil Encumbrance certificate, valuation, due insurance, tax paid receipts.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register