LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

When is probation period considered over?

Page no : 2

ujasss@gmail.com (ujasss@gmail.com)     30 July 2011

An error in my earlier post. Please ignore the previos post.

Thank you Mr. Kumar,

I will ask for the standing orders soon.

Date of signing of appointment letter: 22 Feb 11

I had a soft copy of offer letter. I has listed below few extracts from that which we may be interested in.

"

Your regular letter of appointment will be issued to you soon after you report for duty and you submit information as detailed in the attached list.

"

The above acknowledgemtn of my resignation mail was from my supervisor and not HR. HR has not yet replied even once on this. I dont understand why are they hiding their face!!

In future, I will make sure I obtain the copy of standing orders asap.

Thanks n regards,

Ujas

(Guest)

There is no notice period during the Probhation. And after the same it can be considered 3 months if agreed.

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     31 July 2011

That depends upon the service rules of the company or terms and conditions of the appointment letter.

ujasss@gmail.com (ujasss@gmail.com)     01 August 2011

Thank you all very very much...I am completely overwhelmed...

Finally, there is a sound of success...We have succeded...And this is dedicated to you all..

I have managed to convince my HR that my notice period is 1 month..

This is the strength of unity...We can always win together.

At last, I would like to say, I am gonna keep coming here quite often...although my problem is solved..

Cheers to the power of unity...keep rocking guys!!

(Guest)

Dear Ujass,

The point to ponder is, your appointment letter neither states that the the probation period can be extended not it is written that after completion of probation period a you will be confirmed by issue of a formal confirmation letter. So, I feel the observation of Mr. K.S Srinivas is correct. So, to avoid any misunderstanding, I would like to advise you to go to some local service cases lawyer along with your appointment letter to consult him, as from part of the text given by you, it would be mere guess on reading between the lines.

(Guest)

That is fine if your problem has already been solved. Congratulations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register