Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     01 August 2011

Wife

MY WIFE HAVE LEFT ME A YR BACK. I WILL FILE RCR VERY SOON. BUT I KNOW THAT SHE WILL NEVER RETURN TO ME. WE GOT 6 MONTHS OLD BABY. NOW WHEN I`M NOT ENJOYING MARRIED LIFE AT ALL EITHER AS HUSBAND OR AS FATHER , I PLANNED THAT WHATEVER SAVIBGS, PROPERTY I HAD , I`L MAKE A WILL AND GIFT TO SOME CHARIATABLE TRUST WHERE POOR / ORPHANS WILL BE BENEFITTED. I BOUGHT A FLAT BEFORE MY MARRIAGE WITH LOAN. ITS IN MY NAME. BUT I`L NOT GIVE MY WIFE A SINGLE PENNY.  IS IT POSSIBLE? MY WIFE IS PRESENTLY WORKING IN A GOVT SCHOOL AND EARNS 20000/- P.M. ++ SHE IS ALSO DOING PVT TUITION COACHIBG WHERE SHE EARNS APPROX 5000/- P.M. SHE IS STAYING AT HER PARENTS HOUSE. AM I LIABLE TO PAY MAINTNANCE TO  MY WIFE. I`M READY TO PAY MAINTENANCE FOR MY SON BUT NOT FOR MY WIFE. AND WHATEVER FUNDS/SAVINGS/ PROPERTY I HAD I WILL GIFT TO SOME TRUST. THE PROPERTY IS MY OWN AND NOT INHERITED FROM ANCESTORS/FATHER. I FEEL SORRY FOR MY SON BUT ITS HIS BAD LUCK THAT HE GOT BIRTH FROM A LADY WHO IS MY WIFE HAVE GOT NO HUMANITTTYYY.

IS IT POSSIBLE. ITS MY OWN PROPERTY, MONEY...... CAN I GIFT TO ANYONE I WISH?

PLS ADVICE.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

your self earned property u can give to anyone.

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     02 August 2011

Dear sir,  

Pls  relax  and give her  some time  for  the  sake  of   u r  child.    If u r sure  that  she  will  not  return even if u file  for restitution of  congugal  rights  in that  case  propose her  for  a mutual  divorce  and if it  works  then fine u r case  is simply solved  .   The  terms  for  mutual divorce regarding  her maintenance, child maintenance,  child custody  all  needs  to be  amicably  settled  in  a  meeting  between you and your wife  along with your  well  wishers.      Since   u  r case  is still  in  the  very initial stage    i hope  the problem can  be solved  with the  aforesaid  suggestion.       As  per  your  property is concerned  u  can  always  make  a will  in  the name of your  child,   why  should   some  3rd person  enjjoy your   hard earned money.     Relax   and  be  calm  for  some time and  slowly  approach  your  wife  with a  proper  solution  either  to  live  together  happily  or  get  seperated  mutually  without  troubling  each other.

For  any help  to  initiate or defend   any  legal  proceedings   u can revert back to me on sohan1912@rediffmail.com   or on  9845285555  in  Bangalore.

All the best  and   warm  regards.

Mahadeva  Rao  G,   ADVOCATE    9845285555    BANGALORE.

1 Like

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     02 August 2011

Dear Mr. Rao,

with ref . to your reply against my posted i appreciate your suggestions so that we can reach an amicable solution. The problem is that my wife wants to lead a family life with me on the conditions that i have to leave my 72 yrs old widow sick mother. How is that possible for me. There is no one to look after her. She brought me up with immense struggles and sacrifices. So its not possible for me to leave my mother. I have tried several attempts to convince my wife but she is adamant. And even if i leave my mother and stays separately there is no gaurantee that she will lead a family life with me. then some other conditions she will keep in front of me. Her main demand is money from me and she is using the child. I`m relaxing a bit. i dont want to lead  a life with a lady who have no humanity and no respect for elders or family values. Thats the reason i`m planning that let 3rd persons enjoy my property /money. But in this mentality and attitude i dont want to give her a single penny. let her suffer. she is my wife . i dont want to harm her. but if she is likes this she have to suffer for her misdeeds. So its my property and money. can i debarr my wife from my property and money. Does the law permit me. Pls advice.

Subhomoy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register