LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammad (engineering)     30 June 2014

Wife put sulah nama.

My wife and her brother made a plan to take jewelery from my mother bank locker which 1.8 years back her father and my mother n me given her on marriage ceremony. Regarding jewelery my wife went to police station and police came to my house and after that my wife closed the door and not opening and telling that she will open only her father will come. Just one day back my sister came to spend summer vacation to my mum's house. My wife said false to police that mother And sister beaten her and not giving her jewellery. She wrongly complied that if she asks jewellery my mother asking 3 lakhs rs. I am NRI and my wife went to India for delivery purpose. Her father and brother came to my house and miss behave with my mother and next day my mother given all jewelery to her father. And her father took my wife to his house. After few days my mom received "sulah nama" calling her on sulah kendra.in the letter my wife complain there that we were beaten her for dowry and during she was in abroad I was beaten her.which is false. And she written that she wants to came back and stay with me in abroad. Please advise can I bring her abroad to stay along with me that we have 6 months baby also. My worry is that if she will do the drama here like go to police and tell I beaten her then I may be in trouble. Kindly advise what the best can i do in this situation. Or i need to divorce her after some time or immediately.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register