Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaikh (asst. teacher)     26 March 2016

wife suffering sychophernia

My wife is suffering from sychophernia mental illness since only after a month from our marriage.and i waited for two years but she is not still mentally fit.doctor advice to continue treatment for minimum five years... The question is that i want to do second marriage but i m a govt employ.. Is there any legal issue to second marriage of government employee .or can i easily do second marriage according to Muslims personal law.. PPlz advice me....

Learning

6 Replies

Plz read shychophernia to schizophrenia...

Plz read shychophernia to schizophrenia...

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     27 March 2016

What would u expect after mrg u got some disease should ur wife leave u n go for 2nd mrg?. That disease is curable to a large extent now a days. I know a couple leading a happy life inspite of wife schrizo...ok?. Wife is not a TV or VCR to simply throw away for disease. Think in a mature way n act respinsibly. Let allah give u wisdom instead of 2nd wife.

Advocate Ram Prasad (Chief Lawyer)     27 March 2016

What would u expect after mrg u got some disease should ur wife leave u n go for 2nd mrg?. That disease is curable to a large extent now a days. I know a couple leading a happy life inspite of wife schrizo...ok?. Wife is not a TV or VCR to simply throw away for disease. Think in a mature way n act respinsibly. Let allah give u wisdom instead of 2nd wife. Cell+91-91777-22930

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 March 2016

schizophrenia is not curable, it is an eminently treatable and manageable chronic illness, just like diabetes or heart disease.

What would U do if the situation was vice versa.U have mentioned she was diagnosed only after marriage,hence being a human try to understand her woes and stand by her instead of eagerly running after another marriage.Will U repeat the same in case UR proposed second wife too has some ailment.

shaikh (asst. teacher)     01 April 2016

Respected sirs... Thank you for your valuable reply.. I mentioned that my wife diagnosed schizophrenia after marriage. But she was suffering from before. But her parents hide it. Still i m not in a favor to leave her.i will keep continue her treatment. But i m only son of my parents. All responsibilities are mine and my wife. I just want to do 2nd marriage to manage my life. Is there any law issue if i do 2nd marriage according to Muslim personal law .because i am a government servent. Respected u all .plz advice me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register