Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhruv Rathod   10 December 2023

Further evidence/impled

Hello lawyers

Opposition filed a case against my relative. Regards possession and ownership rights. 

However my relatives have registered documents.where as opposition party registered via some gpa after our registration. 

My question is lawyer is asking further evidence to my relatives stating we need to produce further evidence. 

Does further evidence in person is required? What if happen is my relatives don't attend court. 

My relatives lawyers asking for some one to appear in court. What happen if some one from my relatives don't attend? 

And can we impled all the opposition parties in suit? 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 December 2023

In the trial of a  suit, after completion of the petitioner/plaintiff evidence, it is formal requirement  for producing further evidence on their side in order to strengthen their case.

If you do not have one, then you can close the evidence on your side.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     11 December 2023

The documents are required to be proved by the defendant (your relative in this case) after opposite party's evidence (besides cross-examination of the plaintiff-so called opposite party),  

If your relative do not want to attend proceeding as advised by their lawyer, they (your relative) will have to suffer.

Advise of your relative's lawyer must be taken in right prespetive, which is based on facts and circumstances of the case besides the fact of protection of their (your relative's) interest. 

Niether facts nor query is clear.

Dhruv Rathod   12 December 2023

Thank you for your time lawyers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register