LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varsha (Asst Tr)     11 April 2010

how to come out of this fake case????????????

Hello sir,

Few days back one of my fren came to know that a non bale-able warrant has been issued againnst him over a Hit and run case in HARYANA. my fren is a resident of delhi...nd neither He nor ny of his family member have any bicycle numbered HR-..... ..

It came out as big shock as he does'nt have ny bicycle no. HR-.... so hw can he Hit & Run sm1 wid dat bicycle....Neither they had recd ny Summon or court notice earlier....Hwever they will go in court to sort out the issue...But plaese suggest some possible Causes of this issue as well as some suggestions to overcome from this situation......It will be a great help....Thank you....

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     11 April 2010

The bicycle can be of any other person. If your fren was not at haryana at that time than he can show  the proof as to where he was at that time. Contact a good lawyer and he will help him out.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     11 April 2010

I think someone is try to make fool of your friend....had it been some Motorcycle or Scooter the story could have been believed but its a case of Bicycle...a strange story.

my advice is dont succumb to any pressure, engage some good lawyer and try to find out the truth....if all comes out to be a fake exercise then report the matter to police.

and if there is some frivolous litigation pending then contest it and teach them a good lesson.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING HIT AND RUN BY BYCYCLE AND NON BAILABLE WARRANT AT HARYANA COURT KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOUR FRIEND IS RESIDENT OF DELHI, THERE ARE NO CHANCES OF ANY CASE OF HIT AND RUN AGAINST HIM THAT TOO BY BYCYCLE AT HARYANA.. AND ABOUT NON BAILABLE WARRANT AGAINST HIM . THIS INFORMATION GIVEN BY WHOM WHETHER THE SOURCE IS RELIABLE.  FIRST CHECK IT.

2.THIS SEEMS TO BE A FALSE INFORMATION BECAUSE HIT AND RUN CASES OF ACCIDENT WHICH ARE REPORTED TO POLICE ARE IN CASE OF TRUCKS, CARS AND MOTOR CYCLES WHICH MAY HIT THE PERSON WALKING ON THE STREET AND THE DRIVER CAN RUN AWAY. HIS VEHICLE NUMBER IS REPORTED TO POLICE.BYCYCLES DO NOT HAVE REGISTRATION NUMBERS .

3.POLICE COMPLAINT AND ACCIDENT CLAIMS ARE FILED IN THE COURT IN CASE OF REGISTERED TWO WHEELER OR FOUR WHEELER DRIVERS MAKING ACCIDENT AND HIT AND RUN CASE MAY TAKE PLACE IN SUCH CASES. POLICE MAY TRACE THE VEHICLE OWNER AND DRIVER FROM REGISTRATION NUMBER OF VEHICLE. THEN POLICE MAY ARREST SUCH PERSON ON THE BASIS OF HIS VEHICLE NUMBER AND COMPLAINT OR F.I.R. FILED BY THE COMPLAINENT.

4.THE FACTS MENTIONED BY YOU SEEMS TO BE FALSE AND SOMEONE IS TRYING TO JUST FRIGHTEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND. YOU MAY FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AT YOUR LOCAL POLICE STATION AGAINST SAID PERSON GIVING FALSE INFORMATION AND POLICE WILL EXTRACT TRUTH FROM HIM.

5.IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER HELP YOU MAY WRITE OR CALL AND SEND DETAILS WILL HELP YOU

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     12 April 2010

U fail to tell about the source/s from whom ur friend came to know about issuance of non-bailable warrant against him and/or whether he has seen the warrant and/or from which court it has been issued ... It could be a case of mistaken identity or a complete dud .... Further it has been pointed to u by my colleagues herein about the difference between a bicycle n a motorcycle .... so ur story seems hard to believe ... Anyways if there is a warrant .... then all facts about the matter can be obtained from the court which has issued the NBW and sorted out .......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register