Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay (Assistant manager)     29 November 2009

issue in relieving and settlement

Hello,

I work for the most trusted telecom company in india as an assistant manager. Recently i got a very good offer from a company who is the market leader. So i resigned on 7th of this month and asked to relieve me by 13th of this month. Indeed my separation procedure is to serve one month notice period or forefiet one month salary. i was ready to pay the company one month basic salary. but the company wanted me to work for 30 days. but my new employer wanted me to join latest by 26th of this month. so i wrote a mail to my HR to relieve my by 25th and asked him to cover remainging working days by deducting basic salry. but till date he has not replied for my mail.So i joined in new company on 26th after explaining the issue to the new employer. also i was given a laptop when i joined and to get the relieving letter i must buy that laptop. i a mready to pay for that also. but they are not allowing me to pay the amount. so the laptop is with me right now and they blocked my mail access and applicationa access. now they threaten that they will take legal action on me. please help me out how to defend them and also guide me how to file a suit against them for their harassments...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register