Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Shah   12 January 2024

Lost property card

Hello Everyone, 

I had a mill land in Mumbai and I have given that for redevelopment in 2005, adjourning to mill land I had a small portion of land on which tenants were having their small scale factories and staff quarters. Builder to whom I have given the development rights have taken the IOD for the plot (which had 2 different C.S numbers). Now the issue is on mill land there is an apartment block since 2010 and it has its own CS number but the adjourning plot where factories and staff quarters are has no new CS number . I lost the property card of the other plot . Kindly advise how to obtain a new property card for the plot , which as per BMC an IOD has been given in 2005, it has water connection, electricity and people are staying and factories are working same as before. How do I go ahead to obtain new property card ? 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 January 2024

You can approach the revenue department where you will find the details and records of the property. 

Obtain a certified extract of records or the index card by following the procedures of law in this regard. 

Rakesh Shah   13 January 2024

Thank you T.Kalaiselvan 

I had been to assessment department with the extract copy , which I had received in 2006. They said as per the records all the structure which was on adjourning land has been demolished in 2005.( The structure still exists) So they can't collect the assessment tax for this .

anjali tamrkar   15 January 2024

A Property Smart Card is an identification card that proves that you own a property. It has your name, photograph, and the address of the property. The Property Smart Card certificate is a document that has the details of your property like the size, location, and value.
The Property Smart Card is here to simplify your life. This card consolidates all the necessary information about your property into one convenient location, making it easier than ever to manage and access crucial details. In this post, you will learn the process of applying for a Property Smart Card so that you too can enjoy its many benefits.
The Property Smart Card is a new initiative by the Indian Government that aims to make it easier for citizens to obtain property-related documents. The card will serve as a single, consolidated document that will replace the need for multiple required paper documents when applying for various property-related services.

To apply for the Property Smart Card, you can visit our website of Aayaan data science Pvt. Ltd., and fill out an online application form. The form requires basic personal information such as name, address, and contact details, as well as information about the property to which the card is being applied. Once the form is submitted, it will verify and digitize your documents and deliver your Property Smart Card to your home. The process is easy and takes a few minutes. Here is what you need to do:

•    Order Registration
Register your Property Smart Card order by calling on +91- 9426593253 or log on to www.aayaan.org and make the payment for the smart card you ordered.

•    Onboarding Form
Book an appointment to fill up the Onboarding form.
•    Document Collection & Aadhaar eKYC
Collection of your Property Documents and Aadhaar eKYC is done with help of Mobile OTP.
•    Digitization Process
The process begins with digitizing your physical property documents to be converted onto the Property Smart Card platform.
•    Property Smart Card issued
In the next 3-4 working days you will receive your Property Smart Card at your doorstep.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register