LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam Podder (Executive)     20 February 2011

Need advice urgently

Dear all please help me out....I just joined in leading travel company in Gengtok, Sikkim in January 2011 as Store Manager [ Sr. Executive grade]. I am originally from Kolkata. After joining there in Gangtok I found the market position is really bad over there because of political turmoils and also the cost of living is very over there. Hence I again serached for change and got the same position with another leading travel company in my home town Kolkata. Now from the previous company I only received offer letter - no leave policy, appointment letter, resignation policy, any contract letter has been given to me. I am in probation period of the previous company and only one month and a few days spend in that company. Please advice now if I resign from the previous comapny for the better opportunity any complication may arise?? Please advice me urgently.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 February 2011

Nothing will happen.  If you have an opportunity with a good salary go for that .

Gautam Podder (Executive)     22 February 2011

Thank you very much

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     23 February 2011

I AGREE WITH RAJOO. SINCE YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED ANY CONTRACT OR BOND, YOU CAN RESIGN AT ANY TIME. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register