Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Soni (Software Engineer)     28 December 2010

NOT Relieving after serving the notice period

Dear Experts,

I am working in IT Company, I resign my job on month of October-15-2010, in my company notice period is 1 month, from my managers they are given releasing date after 2 month 22 days, now it’s very near to my releasing date but now they are saying if we are not release you then what you are going to do?

1.     In my next company they already extended my joining date 3 times, but now I don’t want to miss the Opportunity , please help me to find out the solution.

Thanks a lot,

Rakesh Soni

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 December 2010

These are the trends of the industry. You shall have to act smart with your employers, and document your interactions.

You have fulfilled your part as per your service conditions and you may resign.

Your new employer is cooperating with you.Probably they need your experience and expertise.

You may brief them and seek their advice and submit your letter stating that you have submitted your notice of resignation as per your appointment terms and conditions for 1 month, and that your employer wanted you to be relieved after 2 months 22 days.You are nearing your notice period date and you shall be joining the company, however you are experiencing some difficulties,as your reporting authorities/HR  has stated verbally that they shall not issue you the relieving letter.You may mention that you have cooperated and completed all the tasks assigned to verbally and in writing.

You may mention your superiors and HR contact details and that you shall be able to submit the relieving letter only upon receipt and you shall be able to submit the copy of notice of resignation and final resignation immediately and its dispatch details by registered post and its acceptance upon receipt and you may be inducted based on these documents.

You may write letter to your current employer stating the facts of your notice of resignation, notice period of month, and notice period served as per advice of your reporting authority/HR,and your representation to your superiors/HR mentioning their name and date  and that you are resignation may be accepted w.e.f .........and the acknowledgment and acceptance may be supplied to you by registered post.

It shall be better to be clear  everything and record in writing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More