LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dharmendra rati   02 October 2021

4.8 years old agreement

I got an agreement on 2 rupees stamp paper for 4500 sqft site ( paid 80% money ) and got it signed by owner in the year of 2017, Feb. After Covid-19 relaxation , I asked him to get the site registered as per the agreed rate. But, he refused pay money or register for the same rate. However, he got convinced for today's site rate which is almost double.

To safeguard my money , I agreed and got 2500 sqft  registered in my name  by paying extra money to him. However, the dates when I paid my money in my 2017 feb are exactly mentioned in the sale deed along with the extra money DD on the date of registration. However, 2017 Feb agreement is not linked or mentioned in in the sale deed, but it has been linked by money transaction dates.

Now, 2017, Feb agreement becomes valid to file a case on him? 

1. Transactions dates are mantioned in sale deed

2. Original 2017 feb agreement with me  - Can I get it franked , now?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 October 2021

The agreement for sale is valid for three years. If there is a negative clause in the agreement, say, the buyer has to register the property within three months', then, the limitation is extended by such period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register