Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jason (Coordinator for Brand Promotion & Development)     23 July 2010

Contract Labour - Benefits

Hallo Sir,

My name is Jason(NC). I am employed in a Manufacturing company in hyderabad worth more than 500cr. I am working on Brand Development. When i joined the organization one and half year back. Since i did not complete my degree they asked me to sign in to cotract instead of regular pay roll. Along with that i was forced to sign a bond in 10rs or 20rs Stamp paper for minimum 3years. (The bond details of only the interest of the compay and not any benefit for employee) As per the appointment order my salary was consolidated and will be reviewed after completing  one year (2 probation each 6 month)  if i meet certain condition (such as submitting my degree certificate - i could not do so) None of the communication i received from office stating any kind benefit, PF or leave except my consolidated salary. (This is same with every one working here)

After completion of 6month i have received a one line letter from Vice precident - HR on the 9th month stating my service has been confirmed on a particular date on the 6th month. But till date i have not been given about leave information, PF, Pay slip, Form 16, more over my salary also they are deducting from this finacial year April on wards for the leaves i have taken while i am sick for 2days.

i hav taken this issue to my GM - Marketing (whom i report) he says as company we do not have leave policy. if any thing you can check with HR he said. So i have taken the same to VP - HR. he said there are leaves available which i can check with his assitant. but the assitant says. because i have not submitted my certificates, i am not being considered as a regular employee. So i must again talk to GM - Marketing to recommend for all benefits (of course theirs is poor co ordination between VP - HR & GM - Mar due to ego's) I am in middle wwondering how to proceed. i do not enjoy any benefit like leaves, Pay slip, Form 16, PF, bonus.

My question

1.  How can they say that i am not considered a regular employee after one and half year? Even after a letter of confirmation (Oneline letter on the 9th month)
   2. What are the rights of contrct employee? & How can they force me to continue to be in contrct?

I am really considering leagal opinion to proceed further. So far no apprisal or any such way of expressing grivence within the organization. Kindly suggest what are my leagal rights which are denied so far from the company.

Thanks

Jason.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More