LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lee (Accounts Executive)     24 March 2010

Hold Salary

I have working for 1 year & 10 month. I had tender my resignation for 2 month notice. Due to reason of Stress from employer.

They are threatening me, by an email from them stated below,

"As informed by the boss, you have to complete all your task before your last day, otherwise we will hold you salary until we satisfied it. You still have time to update the file and your last day will be on 02.04.10."

previously they assign me a task for REQUESTING Credit Application Form. Majority I did collected back. Only less than 10 customer will reply by this week (before i left). All the documents was handover to my manager once i received.

She is giving me a trouble for request me to an excel file report which she is not give any instruction before. Even though i already collected back the form from customer. But she insist me to do, & the report must show when i fax, email, the progressive, when i collect back the documents.

My convern is.. do they have the right hold my salary? & what is the consequences & impact? What shall I do if they hold my salary. Any Rules on Employment Law?

For your information, I am from Malaysia.

TQ!

Learning

1 Replies

D.K.Lakshmi,BL.MBA(HR) (Legal Executive)     25 March 2010

Dear lee,

I send personal message to your mail. 

Thank u

lakshmi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register