Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yudhisthira Attry (Senior Softwarer Engineer)     28 May 2010

My Company HR ask me to resign from My Job

Hi,

I am Yudhisthira Attry working in Software company in pune since 29th March 2010. I may lose this job just because of my background verification details. 

Prior to this company I was worked with 3 compnay.

1st company - 28 Aug 2006 to 19 dec 2008 as a permanent employee.

2nd Company - 16 July  2009 to 10 Nov 2009  as Individual Contractor

3rd Company - 23 Nov 2009 to 19 March as Permanent employee.

In my current company they varified my employment will all of my previous employer. For  the second employer they got some negative. Actually I worked there from july 16 to 10 Nov 2009 as contractor. But after novermber we were communicating over emails. They used to take ask some thing if they found any difficulty in work whatever i have done for them till 10 Nov 2009.  When my current employer enquired about me, VP of that compnay by mistake told he was associated with us till march 2010. But actually my contractor agreement was finished on 10th nov 2009. later I got a contractor agreement finish letter( 10 nov 2009 ) and submitted to my current employer.

My current employer is considering that i have work there till march 2010 which is wrong. As my agreemnt was over on 10 nov 2010 after that I joined a company ( my 3rd employer ) on 23 Nov 2009. where i worked till 19 march 2010.

According to my current employer understanding i was worked with 2 employer at a time till march which is wrong. My contract with 2nd employer was over on 10 nov 2009 for that I have submitted a proof also but my current employer is thinking that was working simultanously with two employer. This was happend because of wrong communication between my 2nd employer and my current employer by mistake my 2nd employer told that I was associated til march 2010 but later that employer gave me a letter stating that i worked till 10 nov 2009.

This i my problem. I may lose job because of this. What would happen to my carreer? I left my permanent job because my current employer offer to join. Now I may lose job from here also. Because of them i left my permanent job now they can ask me to resign from here also.

Can I take any legel action against employer if i lost my job? please suggest me. I am in tension.

Regards,

Yudhisthira ( 09657708039 )

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 May 2010

yes you can file a case in labour court for continuity of the job. kindly contact your local advocate for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register