Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nm7427 (Storage engineer)     14 April 2011

Rectification Cum Sale Deed

Hi

I have property need to sell it and there is problem in Sale Deed and it needs to be rectified , the Survey No and village are wrongly typed need get this changed  ,

Now to get rectifaction deed done I need to expense out  full stamp duty approx 8% of Govt value ,

As I also want sell this property can we club the rectification and Sale deed at same time , so that we  could save money .

The First party and Second party are Ok for the Rectification Deed to be done .

Learning

2 Replies

Ramadevi (Advocate)     15 April 2011

Hi,

Firstly you have already purchased the property from Mr......, now you intend to sell the same. The Survey Number and the Village Name is most important as it helps in identifying the property, if the same is wrong it is better first you get the previous sale deed rectified then convey the said land by doing so you will confer better title on the subsequent purchaser.

Suresh (SM)     25 April 2011

Sir

I have resgistered a site in bangalore 6 months back, it is  east facing (Site Number 9). Lately it was found that site number 8 which is south of my plot is shown as north in my document and site number 10 which is north of my plot is shown south in my document the name of the owners are also swaped. this happened of confusion. does it required correction or ammnedments

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register